Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

NICK CANNON TO DIRECT MARIAH'S NEW VIDEO 'I STAY IN LOVE' THIS WEEKEND.....

Nick Cannon can now add 'Mariah's video director' to the many titles that affiliates him to his wife. As well as having the 'husband' title, he's her toyboy, minder and personal assistant. Courtesy of Mariah's Myspace blog, it has been announced that Nick will in deed direct the video for her latest new single 'I Stay In Love'. It is set to become Mariah's fourth video and single from the singer's underperforming album 'E=MC²'.....



It wouldn't surprise me if Nick also puts in a cameo given the nature of the song. 'I Stay In Love' is one of my favourites off the album, though I'm not really sure if releasing the track AT THIS POINT will give the album any sort of ressurrection. A muck-up job was clearly done with the single choices. Even if an album isn't that hot, a careful choice in singles can greatly determine whether the album will be a success or not. If I had my way, Migrate would have been the lead single followed by 'I Stay In Love' and 'I'll Be Loving You Long Time'. But the outcome is what is is unfortunately.

Here's the actual message regarding the forthcoming video:
Mariah is heading to Las Vegas this weekend to shoot the video for her new single I Stay In Love from her platinum selling album E=MC². The video will be directed by Nick Cannon, from a story line that was written by Mariah and Nick. Stay tuned for this video which is guaranteed to feature some of what a fabulous city like Vegas has to offer…amazing nightclubs, the stunning but treacherous desert, hot cars and of course beautiful people. So remember what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas it could also end up in a Mariah Carey video!
A video shot in Sin City sounds pretty intriguing. I'm however interested to see what is cooked up for the video and the storyline involved because I really do love this song.

Post a Comment

0 Comments