Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ CRAIG DAVID'S 'WHERE'S YOUR LOVE' {OFFICIAL NEW SINGLE} & 'MY FIRST LOVE' // GREATEST HITS SET FOR RELEASE IN NOVEMBER.....

My future baby daddy Craig David is coming out with a brand new single called 'Where's Your Love' which features an unknown artist named Tinchy Stryder. The song is a remake from the all time garage classic by Colours, 'Hold On' which was a hit exactly 10 years ago. The official release date for Where's Your Love is Nov 10th. The song will also be released at the back of Craig's forthcoming Greatest Hits album which has an official release date of Nov 24th and will drop via Warner Records....



On his blog today, Tinchy reveals that today is the day where he and Craig shoots the video for the new single. I think the song is cool. Infact, it's pretty much your 'Fill Me In' part two. Plus, he's going back to the very sound that launched him into the superstar that he once was. I'm not really sure about him going back to his roots with the Garage thing. It seems a bit played and Garage is not as popular as it was when he first debuted. Some may even question Craig's relevance in today's ever-changing music industry especially since his last few albums haven't done all that well. And to me, it seems he struggled to secure himself a consistent sound which probably what bit him in the azz in the first place. I mean, upon hearing 'What's Your Flava' after the back of his classic debut, I was very scared for him, lol. I was quite relieved that the song didn't represent his whole album. People didn't really know whether he was coming or going. He was practically all over the place. I still love his debut 'Born To Do It' and 'Slicker'. I enjoyed the 'The Story Goes' but not as much as his previous two whereas, his current album 'Trust Me' pretty much left me on the fence. I'll definetely check out his Greatest Hits for the new songs and hot remixes. Craig also has a new song on the Sex and The City Soundtrack Vol.2 which was released two weeks ago. The song leaked in full and it's called 'My First Love', which sees the singer embracing his warm-honey vocals against the catchy 2-step beat.

CRAIG DAVID FEAT. TINCHY STRYDER: WHERES YOUR LOVE


CRAIG DAVID: MY FIRST LOVE

Post a Comment

0 Comments