Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

DANJA: "BRITNEY'S 'CIRCUS' GOES WAY HARDER THAN 'BLACKOUT' ".....

In a new interview with Remixmag.com, super producer Danja reveals that Britney Spears's forthcoming new album 'Circus' will go "way harder than Blackout". One must ask if that is even possible considering that 'Blackout' was the ultimate Pop gem. It will certainly be a tough act to follow and the pressure to deliver an album just as good is pretty high.....



The 26-year-old uses some pretty interesting examples to describe the type of sound he used for Britney's forthcoming project:
"I like that cinematic sound," he says. "I got a couple of tracks on Britney's [upcoming album] that sound like action sequences from The Mummy 3 [Tomb of the Dragon Emperor] or something, just bits and pieces of horn hits that make it sound dramatic. Long before I even knew what I was doing, I would have women tell me, 'This is sexy'. I'm in tune with certain chords that make you feel a certain way. I know how to grab your emotions. I know what to play in whatever order to bring those feelings forth. This is a universal language. I'm learning how to capture those feelings and inject them into my music. I'm learning how to make you feel what I feel."
Wow, that in itself sounds quite sexy. Danja really is taking it up a notch with his sonic-heavy production. I think the songs with Britney will be hot but I just don't think they'll be as hot as the ones he produced for 'Blackout'. Britney is one of the most high-profile artists he's worked for (add Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado to the mix) so just like 'Blackout', I'm sure he'll be giving her some of his best work. Danja has been really busy as of late working from one project to the next. He produced Cassie's latest single 'Official Girl' as well as Ciara's 'Work', taken from her forthcoming project 'Fantasy Ride'. He is also working on tracks for Kelly Rowland's third album as well and contributed towards Danity Kane's latest project 'Welcome To The Dollhouse'. Dude really is on his grind.

Post a Comment

0 Comments