Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

MUSIQ SOULCHILD: RADIO [NEW VIDEO]....

Musiq Soulchild premiered his new video 'Radio' last night on Access Granted. The normally laidback neo-soul singer has traded his previous sound for a more street Hip Hop and R&B direction:

In keeping up with the younger change of music Musiq further jumps ship with the worded ring bling, street slang and minor attempt at rapping here and there. I really like the song but the change in music is Musiq's way of keeping up with the trends and whatever it is that might sell to a younger audience. I won't say I'm disappointed that Musiq took this route BUT I will say he's certainly above it. Musiq's 5th studio album will be out on September 16th (same day as the Pussycat Dolls). So many releases are set for September - Robin Thicke, Keri Hilson, Jennifer Hudson, Jazmine Sullivan and I'm sure there's more. September rock on!

Post a Comment

0 Comments