Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

♫ BEYONCE: 'IF I WERE A BOY' & 'SINGLE LADIES' [OFFICIAL NEW SINGLES].....

UPDATE: LISTEN TO 'SINGLE LADIES' AFTER THE JUMP!!!

Beyonce's new comeback single 'If I Were A Boy' debuted not too long ago. The track is produced by Tony Gad (the same guy who also produced Fergie's 'Big Girls Don't Cry') and is one of two double-sided singles Beyonce has up her sleeve. The other single which is The Dream/Tricky Stewart-laced 'Single Ladies' is also expected to make it's debut. You can listen to Beyonce's new song in HIGH QUALITY by clicking here.



I have to say WOW! I'm loving Beyonce's version. She sings the pop ballad with so much raw emotion and poise and just takes the song into a class of it's own. And that's despite it not being Beyonce's trademark bouncy R&B stomper.

'If I Were A Boy' is the track that pop radio will eat up without a doubt. The song will certainly do what it intended to do - win Beyonce more fans to her already hardcore fanbase. I am already chilling out to my HQ version on my Zen. It shows Beyonce can definetely lace any type of genre and make it commendable.

I'm wondering if she's thought up a title for the new project which has a tentative release date of Nov 18th. Anyway, welcome back to the music scene Beyonce. It's about time things got more exciting. I can't wait to hear 'Single Ladies'. After all, something tells me it's going to be another banger.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

It appears that this is Beyonce day because her other single 'Single Ladies' has just debuted as well. The song as reported is produced by The Dream and Tricky Stewart. And I have to say that monster is HOT AS HELL!

Yes, granted that it does sound like 'Get Me Bodied' part two, but this is the type of track that a sista can throw down to at the club! Another anthem that I can see all the gay's snacking into.

Very smart chick! You can listen to a clearer version of 'Single Ladies' after the cut. Enjoy to those just coming along to the party!!!


♫ BEYONCE: SINGLE LADIES

Post a Comment

0 Comments