Subscribe Us

Responsive Advertisement

Advertisement

R&B SINGERS OUT & ABOUT // TEAIRRA MARI GETS IN RIHANNA'S ASS....AGAIN!?!?!?!

Rihanna and fella Chris Brown were spotted at a Ferrari dealership in Beverly Hills yesterday to check out one of the cars that Chris appeared to be besotted with:


I was loving Rihanna's whole outfit including the glasses. She looked smokin'. However, someone who seemingly isn't such a huge Rihanna fan is her former pal Teairra Mari. Teairra who was signed with Def Jam the same time as Rihanna three years ago has hit out at Rihanna for her catty remark in Peach magazine last year.
When asked about playing second fiddle to Teairra, she replied:
"That was a funny situation, but I always remained humble. I was not always treated in the best manner but I always remained who I was and I was always kind in the toughest of situations. I was just the little Caribbean girl. You have to be good to people. I could very easily say its all karma"
Teairra however, has shot back at Rihanna for the calculated attack in an interview she did with King recently:
"They asked her how she felt playing second fiddle to me, which I never felt [she was]. She had the number-one song in the country on Hot 100; I didn't, so she couldn't be playing second fiddle to me. When I heard that I was upset, like, 'Why would she ever go there? Keep my name out your mouth, sweetie". READ MORE.
Old news. Why she's choosing to respond to this at this point is questionable. And didn't she respond to this already by claiming she wanted to kick Rihanna's ass? Classy! Maybe she's hoping that a lil beefed up drama will help escalate into album sales (Kanye/50 Cent). Having said that, Teairra doesn't quite have the same hype, celebrity and interest to garner such an influential impact. Sure, she may be equally as pretty as Rihanna and have more talent vocally, but she should just be the bigger person, toss it aside and let her music do the talking. More Rihanna after the cut.

Rihanna also hung out with Chris Brown and Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio at CocoDeVille on Tuesday. The couple were later seen going to DiCaprio's Hollywood home:



Rihanna was rocking some hot Pierre Hardy shoes, the same ones Cassie wore last week on FNMTV. Those two are fashion twins basically. Notice how one week, one of them will rock a certain pair of shoes/outfit and a week later the other one will repeat the look. Can't be mad at them at all. They both have a fantastic sense of style.

Post a Comment

0 Comments